MH&W International offers to our customers a myriad of services from simple gapping to complex machining and assembly. Most cores are supplied from our vast inventory of TDK, Epcos and TDG ferrite cores. MH&W International also has access to many Chinese ferrite cores, particularly of the larger ( >100mm) sizes.
Ferrite Core Gapping
- Precision gapping of ferrite cores – holding Al value gap tolerance of ±3% or better and mechanical gaps of ±0.0005 or better
- Precision inductance testing utilizing Hewlett Packard 4274A test equipment
- Short runs & production quantities
- Shortest lead-time in the industry
- Prototype development
- Excellent packaging of your custom gapped cores
Ferrite Machining Capabilities
The precision workmanship is of the highest quality, surpassing your most exacting specifications.
- Surface Grinding
- Planar Core Conversion
- Height Modification
MH&W International has the capability to create larger cores thru the machining and glueing of ferrite or in the glueing of powder core blocks to provide very large magnetic cores for smoothing chokes and inductors.