Terms of Sale
- WARRANTY. Defective products will be replaced, corrected or credit allowed, but no allowance will be made for any damages or expenses incurred beyond the actual invoice value of goods shipped and billed by us. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL OR IMPLIED. INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.(view full details)
- CLAIMS AND RETURNS Claims of any nature must be made within 30 days of shipment. Returns are accepted only upon MH&W’s written authorization accompanied by a “Return Material Authorization” number Alteration to or modification of our invoices are made solely by MH&W upon notification by the customer of any discrepancy relating to price, quantity, part number or shipping charges. Correction is made by MH&W by issuance of an appropriate credit, debit or revised invoice.
- TAXES. Customer agrees to pay or reimburse us for any sales, excise or other tax levied by any government agecy, federal, state or local, which we may be required to collect or pay upon the sale of the items quoted and any tax upon us measured in whole or in part by the amount of such sale.
- CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS. Orders are not subject to changes or cancellation except on such terms as to protect us against loss and expressly agreed to by us in writing.(details)
- DELAYS. We are not responsible for delays in making delivery or any failure to make delivery due to causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, acts of regulations of any governmental authority, fire, work stoppages or slow downs, accident, flood, war, national emergency, acts of God, public disorder, transportation shortages and delays, and shortages of fuel or materials.
- TITLE. The transfer of title or ownership of purchased pro-ducts occurs when MH&W delivers said products to a freight carrier of the customers or MH&W’s choosing and, thereafter, the products and costs thereof are the responsibilities of the customer.
- ROUTING. In the absence of specific routing instruction by customer, we will exercise our best judgment to route shipments most advantageously. We assume no responsibility for changes by carriers.
- SHIPPING AND HANDLING. Invoices are subject to handling charges.
- PRICES. All orders are accepted for delivery at prices in effect at time of shipment. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- SHIPMENTS. We reserve the right to ship 10% over or under the amount originally specified on items manufactured on special order.
- PRICES. All orders are accepted for delivery at prices in effect at time of shipment. Prices are subject to change without notice at any time before or after acceptance of your order to reflect changes in our labor and/or material cost.
- PRODUCTION AND SHIPMENTS. Production and shipments against orders will be continuous until completed unless otherwise specified by you and agreed to by us. We reserve the right to ship 10% over or under the amount originally specified on items manufactured on special order.
- PATENTS. The customer expressly agrees to protect and indemnify us against any claims or suits for patent infringement resulting from the manufacture of a part of a product according to customer’s specifications.