At MH&W, our confidence in the future is based on our awareness that we value and empower our employees, they provide superior service to our customers.MH&W International Corporation is a highly specialized sales and engineering organization in The United States, Canada and Mexico for high quality ferrites, bobbins, thermal interface materials and powder cores. Our aim is to support the telecommunication and power supply industries with products, technologies, and services that promote our customer’s immediate and long-term goals.
- MH&W Mission Statement
With sales offices and warehouses in key cities throughout North America, MH&W is ready to serve its customers quickly and efficiently. In addition to providing high-quality reliable products, MH&W operates as an exclusive engineering and marketing interface between several major global manufacturers and its US, Canadian and Mexican customers.
Our product offerings include the following:
- TDK and TDK-Epcos industrial grade soft ferrite cores and accessories for telecommunication and power supply industries
- China based low cost MnZn and NiZn based soft ferrite cores
- India based low cost MnZn and NiZn based soft ferrite cores
- CSC MPP, Sendust, High Flux, MegaFlux and new HS powder cores
- TDK electro-magnetic components
- Magnetec nanocrystalline cores
- Keratherm thermal interface materials designed to control and manage heat in a wide range of applications.
- Full line of coilformers and accessories from Pin Shine, Proper Mold and NORWE.
- Diotec Semiconductor products.
Commitment to Industry
MH&W International Corporation processes and know-how are used as innovative and reliable solutions everywhere we do business. We strive to outperform our competitors in offering value to the marketplace through service, convenience and responsiveness.
Commitment to Our Customers
The organization’s mission is to listen and understand our customers needs and respond correctly in a timely manner. The employees of MH&W truly believe that their most important task is to optimize performance to fulfill their customer’s requirements.
Engineering at MH&W
Our engineers closely collaborate with the factory and our customer’s design engineers to support their designs, analyze their applications, anticipate problems, and recommend possible solutions. Applying the latest technology and modern research tools, our engineers are able to respond promptly to complex tasks. The engineers strive to anticipate future trends so that new products will be available in a timely fashion.
Field Sales Representatives and Engineers of MH&W
With a network of highly knowledgeable Field Sales Representatives based in organizations strategically placed across the United States, Canada and Mexico, MH&W is poised to provide competitive prices, quick reliable deliveries and unparalleled engineering assistance.